This week, March 16-20, is International Grant Professionals Week! The NGMA (National Grants Management Association) in partnership with GPA (Grant Professionals Association) has established this time to recognize and commemorate the unique work that grant professionals perform as administrators, consultants, managers, grant-makers and writers. The GPA provides professional development through an annual conference, webinars, professional certification, its journal and e-newsletter, local chapters, member benefits and more.
Special programs have been set up to address different aspects of the grant profession.
- Monday, March 16th – Grant Profession Education & Awareness Day
- Tuesday, March 17th – GPA Chapter and Community Event Day
- Wednesday, March 18th – International Event Day
- Thursday, March 19th – Thank you! Grant Entrepreneurs, Partners and Volunteer Day
- Friday, March 20th – Grant Professionals Appreciation Day
In addition, throughout March, the GPCI (Grant Professionals Certification Institute) is showcasing daily videos to raise awareness of the importance of a Grant Professional Certified (GPC) credential.
For more information about GPCI, the GPC credential and the educational videos, visit: www.grantcredential.org.
For more information about the International Grant Professionals Week, visit: www.grantprofessionals.org/grantprofessionalsweek.
We, at GrantWatch.com would like to congratulate all grant professionals for the great work you do leading the way towards improving the lives of so many.