Education, Department of
08/20/10 1:00 PM
Contract for services to create integrated learning environment via Online Learning System. Strategic goal is to accelerate student learning and close the achievement gap through innovative uses of technology. Program will offer online courses for initial credit as well as credit recovery and enhance the learning experience of traditional face-to-face classes by integrating online resources in a blended learning environment. The integration for the technology platform will include: single sign-on access to all services; course delivery functionality; communication and collaboration functionality; planning and productivity functionality; integrated e-protfolio functionality; content development and authoring functionality; administrative functionality; data management and reporting tools; integration capabilities and services to include third party content; integration capabilities and services with current department data systems; provision of and integration with a content management system/learning object repository that allows for federated searching and digital right's management; additional features to be determined.
GrantWatch ID#: 123797
1) Vendor shall have been in business at least three years and experience in working with distance/online learning systems and integration.
2) Vendor has successfully completed a similar scope of work with a large scale
implementation such as this RFP is requesting.
3) Vendor shall have a minimum annual revenue of one (1) million dollars.
4) Vendor shall agree that all personnel, exclusive of delivery personnel, that are required to work in a school building shall be fingerprinted and pass security requirements as specified by the DOE.
5) Upon request from DOE the vendor (including sub vendors) shall be willing to complete the appropriate VENDEX forms.
August 2, 2010 at 10:00 AM (EST)
St. Francis College
180 Remsen Street, Auditorium
Brooklyn Heights, New York 11201
Interested parties must register as a vendor in order to have complete access to related RFP documents, amendments, and FAQs. Original RFP is included but further documents will be the responsibility of the applicant.
To enroll as a vendor for contracts with NYC: https://a069-webapps12.nyc.gov/moc/pages/index.cfm
All written inquiries may be e-mailed to the following
authorized contact address:
Email subject title: R0863 Virtual Learning Platform Question
The deadline for questions on this RFP is Wednesday, August 4th, 2010 at 5:00 PM.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
E-mail subject line: R0863 Virtual Learning Platform Question
USA: New York