Department of Education
05/17/13 4:30 PM
Grants for at least $14,000 for qualified organizations dedicated to the welfare of Connecticut's youth. Selected organizations will provide assistance and advocacy for youth, including at-risk youth, in a variety of areas including mental health, parenting programs to assist families with teens, development to enable them to become healthy and engaged citizens. There are currently 101 Youth Service Bureaus eligible to apply for funding.
All programs must provide:
• Recreational activities;
• Individual and group counseling;
• Parent training and family therapy;
• Work placement and employment counseling;
• Alternative and special educational opportunities;
• Outreach programs;
• Teen pregnancy services;
• Suspension/expulsion services;
• Diversion from juvenile justice services;
• Preventive programs including youth pregnancy, youth suicide, violence, alcohol and drug prevention; and
• Programs that develop positive youth involvement.
GrantWatch ID#: 125357
At least $14,000
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Phone: (860) 807-2126