Foundation / Corporation
OHIO DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
10/03/11 4:00 PM
Grant for up to $215,000 for a non-profit medical organization that provides children with vaccines in Ohio. The purpose of this funding is to create and support a program that will educate physician offices on the importance of administering immunizations to pediatric patients on time. The foundation seeks an organization that will be able to coordinate this program for the entire state of Ohio, thus lowering the occurrence of vaccine-preventable diseases among Ohio’s pediatric population.
All proposals will be judged on the quality, clarity and completeness of the application. Applications will be judged according to the extent to which the
1. Contributes to the advancement and/or improvement of the health of Ohioans;
2. Is responsive to policy concerns and program objectives of the initiative/program/ activity for which grant dollars are being made available;
3. Is well executed and is capable of attaining program objectives
4. Describes specific objectives, activities, milestones and outcomes with respect to time-lines and resources;
5. Estimates reasonable cost to the Ohio Department of Health, considering the anticipated results;
6. Demonstrates that program personnel are well qualified by training and/or experience for their roles in the program and the applicant organization has adequate
facilities and personnel;
7. Provides an evaluation plan, including a design for determining program success;
8. Has demonstrated acceptable past performance in areas related to programmatic and financial stewardship of grant funds;
9. Explicitly identifies specific groups in the service area who experience a
disproportionate burden of the diseases or health condition(s) and explains the root
causes of health disparities
GrantWatch ID#: 126005
January 1, 2011-December 31, 2013
Non-profit medical organizations that have established credibility with pediatricians and family practitioners in Ohio.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Contact David Feltz