Foundation / Corporation
Impact 100 Chicago
Grants to support non-profits in Illinois that provide new or existing projects or programs that address the unmet needs of community individuals in one of the following five focus areas: family, education, health and wellness, environment, and arts and culture. Family programs or initiatives should strengthen and enhance the lives of children and families in the Chicagoland area. Education programs or initiatives should advance or improve learning opportunities for children and/or adults in the Chicagoland area. Health and wellness programs or initiatives should improve the physical and/or mental well- being of people living in the Chicagoland area. Environment programs or initiatives should restore, preserve, revitalize, enhance, or improve physical or natural surroundings including structures. The Foundation will also support environmental programs or initiatives that encourage research, public awareness, and education relating to the environment. Arts & culture programs or initiatives should develop, cultivate, educate or enhance the cultural and artistic climate in the Chicagoland area.
GrantWatch ID#: 126653
Awards will be made for a period of up to 24 months.
To apply for an Impact 100 Chicago grant, an organization must:
* Operate in Cook, DuPage, Grundy, Kane, Kendall, Lake, McHenry, or Will County in the State of Illinois. All grant monies must be used for the proposed project or program that provides services to people who live in these geographic areas.
* Outline a new or existing project or program that targets a specific need in the community.
* Be in operation for a minimum of 36 months prior to applying for the grant and have an operating budget between $500,000 and $5 million.
The Foundation will not fund:
* Debt reduction
* Private foundations
* Partisan, legislative, or political activities
* Projects of religious organizations or bodies or worship
* Interim or bridge funding
* Fundraising activities or events
Letters of Inquiry will be accepted from eligible nonprofit organizations through December 15, 2011. After review, selected organizations will then be invited to complete a full grant application. Each organization invited by Impact 100 Chicago must submit their full Grant Application from the form provided by Impact 100 Chicago. The grant application must be submitted by March 2, 2012. Impact 100 Chicago will acknowledge each Grant Application received.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Impact 100 Chicago
P.O. Box 607 Palatine, IL 60078
See eligibility info