Junior League of New Orleans
Grants are available for non-profit organizations in New Orleans for programs and projects that help make New Orleans a great place to live. In the past, grants have been awarded for activities such as providing meals for the homeless, art programs, free dance classes, the creation of a play-therapy venue, and academic assistance for school aged children.
Program effectiveness is a major consideration when applying for a Community Assistance Fund grant. The fund seeks to support projects that have clear, definable, and realistic goals that can me measured in terms of their success.
The Junior League of New Orleans will NOT fund:
* Out-of-state organizations (unless the request is to serve and benefit persons in the Greater New Orleans community)
* Sponsorship of special events
* Religious instruction or teachings
* Political activities
* Travel expenses
* Fundraising Donations
* Marketing expenses
* Contributions to capital fundraising drives
* An agency which has a project currently being funded by the Junior League of New Orleans
GrantWatch ID#: 126920
Funds must be used within the Greater New Orleans Metropolitan area.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Phone: JLNO Headquarters at (504) 891-5845 .