Foundation / Corporation
Delaware Community Foundation
Grants for up to $25,000 for capital improvements in Delaware. The Foundation defines capital as construction, major renovation or repair of buildings and/or the purchase of land. Limited funding is allotted for the purchase of equipment; grants generally range from $2,000 to $7,000, with a maximum award of $10,000. Equipment grants will be awarded only for items essential to the applicant organization’s delivery of services.
The Foundation supports projects that address a wide range of community needs, including, but not limited to, health and human services, the arts, humanities and culture, the environment, housing and community development. Additionally, priority is given to projects that have a lasting, positive impact on the population or region.
The Foundation is interested in initiatives that:
- Address new and emerging needs or incorporate new approaches to current needs
- Demonstrate vision, effectiveness, good management and action for positive change
- Address diversity
- Encourage collaboration between agencies and reduce duplication of services
- Leverage funds from other sources
- Create a sense of community through neighborhood involvement and outreach
GrantWatch ID#: 126939
Up to $25,000
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Beth Bouchelle, Director of Grants