Non-profit organizations are eligible to apply for grants that are being offered in Arizona for programs and projects that improve the quality of life for residents. The goal of the funding is to provide assistance to needy people throughout Arizona and thereby ease their financial burden. The mission of the grantor is to assist children and families, help people in need and improve the quality of life in local communities. The charitable giving will be directed toward organizations based or with a significant presence in Arizona.
The following is a list of areas that are not eligible for funding:
* Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, marital status, age, disability or veteran status
* Political, labor or fraternal organizations
* Advocacy or lobbying activities for issue-related topics
* Medical or scientific research
* Endowments, Fellowships or Scholarships (for college purposes)
* Religious organizations, churches or programs that are purely denominational in purpose
* Foundations or organizations, which are themselves, grant-making entities
* Individual schools and their support organizations (including Booster Clubs, PTA/PTOs, athletic teams, bands, performing arts groups, alumni associations or reunions)
* Debt reduction campaigns
* General operating needs or ongoing support
* Projects / Programs outside of Maricopa County, unless the project / program serves primarily Maricopa County residents
GrantWatch ID#: 126972
Eligibility is open to non-profit organizations whose 501(c)(3) status has been in operation for at least three years.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.