Foundation / Corporation
Non-profit organizations across the United States are eligible for grants for environmental projects that benefit the Earth, the economy, and people. The Foundation seeks to support those projects that involve communities, and promote environmental awareness as well as energy conservation and efficiency.
EcoStar Grants are available to projects that fit into one or more of five stewardship categories: pollution prevention, education and outreach, energy efficiency, conservation and community activism. Examples of projects are listed below:
- Recycling projects and drop-off collection events
- Tree plantings and maintenance to reduce CO2 emissions
- Litter reduction
- Workshops, seminars, training and/or public relations to inform and influence the public regarding environmental stewardship
- Projects and/or partnerships that support large and small-scale energy conservation measures
- Wetlands restoration
- Wildlife/habitat protection
- Neighborhood, park clean-ups
- Create public green spaces, community gardens, urban forests
GrantWatch ID#: 127233
Up to $5,000
The project must be located geographically within an area Constellation Energy does business.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Refer to the following link for contact information: http://www.constellation.com/pages/contact-us-form.aspx?contacttype=Other
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Hawaii; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Nebraska; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin