Foundation / Corporation
The Toro Company
Grants are available for eligible non-profit organizations and state or local entities that provide high-quality, innovative programs that focus on the beautification and preservation of outdoor environments. While this is the program's primary focus, the program will also support education and civic programs as well. The purpose of these grants is to enhance the lives of community residents by supporting projects that beautify the environment, enhance education, and contribute to civic activities.
GrantWatch ID#: 127503
The Toro Company seeks applications from organizations that have current 501(c)(3) tax status and some state and local governmental entities and international equivalent. The organization must be located in a community where Toro has a headquarters or manufacturing facility. In addition the organization must:
* Have served the local community for at least three years
* Exhibit how the donation will impact the mission of the organization
* Maintain sound fiscal management
Qualifying organizations must be located within 30 miles of a Toro manufacturing facility or headquarters community. The following is a listing of qualifying Toro communities:
* Minnesota - Twin Cities 7 county metro area and Windom
* California – Riverside County and El Cajon
* Wisconsin – Tomah and Plymouth
* Nebraska – Beatrice
* Texas – Abilene and El Paso
* Florida – Sandford
* Mexico – Juarez
* Australia – Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, Perth
* United Kingdom – Bishops Stortford
* Italy – Rome
* Belgium – Oevel
* Romania – Ploiesti
To apply for a product donation, please review the guidelines and submit the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will only be accepted online. See attached files for application.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
USA: California; Florida; Minnesota; Nebraska; Texas; Wisconsin
International country outside of the USA, Israel and Canada.