United Way of Metropolitan Atlanta
03/22/12 5:00 PM
Non-profit organizations operating in selected areas of Georgia are eligible to apply for funding for programs and projects that enable state residents to thrive. The funding is provided to support activities in the following four areas: homelessness, education, health and income. The funding agency seeks to support proposals that have one of the following goals:
1. Children enter school ready to learn and graduate prepared for careers;
2. Young people avoid risky behaviors;
3. Families are self-sufficient;
4. Babies are born healthy;
5. People have access to primary health care; and,
6. Homeless people are housed within one year.
GrantWatch ID#: 127518
• RFP Training is mandatory for all applicants. Space is limited and RSVP is required to attend.
• The training outline, schedule, and RSVP instructions will be posted on the UWMA web site at:
A Letter of Intent is required and is due on February 23, 2012.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.