Foundation / Corporation
Claude Worthington Benedum Foundation
Non-profit organizations and government agencies are welcome to apply for funding for programs and projects that provide oral health services to children. The Foundation seeks to promote better oral health through school-based programs that provide dental services and will provide one time funding for the following:
• Portable or permanent dental equipment and/or related capital expenses.
• Costs related to starting up the project, such as stipends, travel, and supplies.
The Foundation requires programs to include the following:
1. A sealant portion focused on 2nd/3rd and 5th/6th grades
2. A fluoride rinse program (if one is not currently in existence)
3. Referral for establishment of a dental home for each child
4. A 24-month activity plan
5. Local dentist/dental society collaboration, where one is in existence
GrantWatch ID#: 127566
Programs will begin Fall 2012 and follow the school calendar, for a two-year cycle.
Programs must include a partnership of at least two community-based organizations, one of which must be a 501(c)(3) or a governmental agency.
To improve funding chances, cash and in-kind matching dollars are strongly recommended.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Bobbi Jo Muto
USA: West Virginia