Foundation / Corporation
Missouri Children’s Trust Fund
03/12/12 Postmark date
Grants totaling $400,000 will be awarded to Missouri public and private agencies, schools, and qualified individuals to establish community-based educational and service prevention programs focused on the prevention and/or alleviation of child abuse and neglect. Eligible projects must fit within the definitions of primary or secondary prevention; demonstrate a positive impact on variables highly correlated with the occurrence of child abuse and neglect, and demonstrate that the project will help to prevent or reduce the occurrence of child abuse or neglect; demonstrate and measure the impact of the project with an objective, quantifiable evaluation component.
In awarding such contracts, favorable consideration shall be given to those projects that:
- replicate successful prevention program models;
- target under-served populations and geographic areas of the state;
- are designed to meet the needs of persons who may have difficulty accessing existing services;
- demonstrate cultural sensitivity and competency;
- demonstrate inter-agency and/or community collaboration and coordination;
- incorporate the use of volunteers.
GrantWatch ID#: 127613
July 1, 2012 – June 30, 2013
Public and private agencies
CTF will be hosting a Pre-Bid Informational Seminar from 10 am – Noon on Friday, January 20, 2012 in Room 500 of the Truman State Office Building located at 301 W. High Street, Jefferson City, MO 65101.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Laura Malzner, CTF Program Coordinator, at (573) 751-6511 or via e-mail at email@example.com.