The Community Foundation (TCF)
04/10/12 5:00 PM
Non-profit organizations located in selected areas of the State of California are eligible to apply for grants for programs and projects that benefit local community residents. Areas of focus for this grant opportunity include arts and culture, health and human services, civic and public benefit, and youth and families. Organizations must be located in and primarily serve the residents of Riverside and/or San Bernardino counties.
Preference is given to projects that:
• Are perceived as a high need in the community being served.
• Fill a gap in service.
• Benefit a large number of residents.
• Enhance collaboration and/or make the delivery of services more effective and efficient.
• Have clear objectives and can document successful outcomes.
• Expand successful programs to serve additional residents or new geographic areas within the two counties.
• Serve remote areas or areas that have received little Community Foundation funding.
GrantWatch ID#: 127683
* Non-profit organizations that can document ongoing operations in Riverside and/or San Bernardino Counties and have non-profit status per above for at least three years.
* Non-profit organizations must have an operational budget of less than $1 million to be eligible to apply. This also applies to fiscal sponsors.
Technical Assistance workshops will be conducted at TCF offices on Feb. 28 and March 6 from 9AM to noon.
RSVP at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Riverside and/or San Bernardino Counties