Foundation / Corporation
The Community Foundation of North Central Washington
One grant of $50,000 is available for a well-established non-profit organization in North Central Washington (Chelan, Douglas or Okanogan county) that has proven to have made an extraordinary impact on the community it serves. The purpose of this grant is to provide funding to move the organization to the next level of expertise. This grant opportunity will provide the organization with access to unrestricted funds annually (per spending policy) and a permanent fund held at the Community Foundation that will grow in perpetuity.
GrantWatch ID#: 128520
* Applicant must be a Chelan, Douglas, or Okanogan county 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization who is in good standing with the IRS and who has been in operation for at least three (3) consecutive years;
* Organization must be reasonably healthy and stable and must not be experiencing any overwhelming threats to survival (e.g. major financial crisis, major leadership turnover, or significant understaffing);
* 100% of the board must contribute financially.
The following are not eligible:
* Fiscally sponsored programs;
* Nonprofit organizations with budgets less than $25,000 and/or do not file an IRS Form 990;
* Private and public schools, private and public universities;
* Political organizations;
* Membership organizations, associations and civic groups such as Rotary or Kiwanis
Complete attached application and mail or deliver to: Community Foundation of North Central Washington, 9 South Wenatchee Ave., Wenatchee WA 98801
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
For more information, contact Lila Edlund, Program Manager, at email@example.com or call 509-663-7716.
North Central Washington (Chelan, Douglas or Okanogan county)