Foundation / Corporation
Junior League of Augusta, Georgia (JLA)
09/30/18 5:00 PM
Grants to Augusta area, Georgia nonprofit arts organizations and groups to provide flexible organizational support. Funding is intended to encourage excellence in the arts. Eligible organizations are those that have the primary purpose of promoting arts within the local community.
GrantWatch ID#: 129615
If an applicant is unable to spend said monies for the purpose for which the monies are granted, the funds must be returned to the Junior League of Augusta, Georgia, Inc. by September 1, 2019.
1. Be an organization whose primary purpose is to promote the arts in the Augusta community.
2. Be a non-profit organization with tax-exempt [501(c) (3)] status with the IRS.
3. Submit a written application.
4. Use these funds within the Augusta area.
5. Have a local Board of Directors.
6. Have their request approved by the Community Council.
7. Acknowledge by means of programs, news releases, or other publicity that funding was
provided by the Junior League of Augusta Endowment Fund.
8. Requests for religious or political purposes, fund-raising drives, capital campaigns or travel expenses shall not be considered.
Arts Endowment Grants are given out every even year, beginning 2016.
AEG applications need to be received to the Junior League office by 5 PM on September 30, 2018. Agencies will be notified regarding AEG funding by November 1, 2018 and awarded at the Holiday Market event November 11, 2018.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Mail or deliver applications to:
Junior League of Augusta, Georgia
375 Highland Avenue
Augusta, Georgia 30909
Attention: Art Endowment Grants
If you have any questions regarding these forms, please call the League office at 736-0033 or email officemanager@JLAugusta.org.
USA: Georgia: Augusta area