Foundation / Corporation
Michigan Council for Arts and Cultural Affairs (MCACA)
10/01/12 11:59 PM
Grants of up to $4,000 are available for Michigan arts and culture non-profits for program support for locally developed, high quality arts and cultural projects, in order to increase public access to arts and culture. These grants support a broad range of artistic expression from all cultures through projects that preserve, produce, or present traditional or contemporary arts and culture and arts education.
In addition, grants of $1,500 are available to assist nonprofit arts organizations and arts professionals to acquire services or skills to strengthen the administrative infrastructure of their organization that does business in Michigan.
The Michigan Council for Arts and Cultural Affairs Funding provides funding for the following:
* Artist fees directly related to the project
* Salaries or wages directly related to the project
* Space rental
* Marketing or promotional expenses directly related to the project
* Project supplies and materials, including performance, or other production costs
* Project-related curriculum materials
GrantWatch ID#: 130526
Up to $4,000 for arts and culture projects. Up to $1,500 for organizational development.
Funded projects must be completed between 1/1/2013 - 9/30/2013.
* A 1:1 cash/in-kind match is required for a projects grant, and a 25% cash or in-kind match is required for an organizational grant.
* Only online applications are accepted.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Kirtland Community College Foundation
Attn. MiniGrant Program
10775 N. St. Helen Rd.
Roscommon, MI 48653
Phone: 989-275-5000 x397