Foundation / Corporation
The Community Foundation of Western North Carolina, Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina Foundation, Cherokee Preservation Foundation, and Kate B. Reynolds Charitable Trust
12/07/12 5 PM
Grants of up to $7,500 will be awarded in Western North Carolina to non-profits to improve organizational capacity and management capabilities in order to better serve the community. The expectation is that grantees will show progress in one or more of the following: Advancing the Nonprofit Lifecycle, Increasing Core Capacities, and Improving Organization Culture.
As a result of this development, groups will become more effective in leading, adapting, and managing their internal operations and in serving clients, program participants, and their communities.
GrantWatch ID#: 130841
Up to $7,500
Usually one year.
Any group that wishes to apply must first:
1. Meet Intermediate Criteria: 501(c)(3) for at least two years, Minimum budget of $100,000 for most recently completed fiscal year, at least seven active board members, and at least two paid staff (may be full-time, part-time or contract)
2. Complete the Introductory Core Capacity Assessment Tool (I-CCAT) at: http://www.nonprofitpathways.org/assess-your-organization/on-line-tool
3. Complete Organization Coaching, for a description see http://www.nonprofitpathways.org/in-depthservices/coaching-interpreting-assessment
4. After Organization Coaching, have “Next Steps” phone consult with Pathways staff
5. In addition, your organization must be prioritized by a Pathways funding partner
-If it is determined you are eligible to apply (see Steps 1-5, in eligiblity), contact CFWNC staff to request the on-line application. Email Diane Crisp, firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
-Once you submit your application, the Community Foundation will notify you of grant approval or denial, usually within one month of submission.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Western North Carolina Nonprofit Pathways
P.O. Box 7667
Asheville, NC 28802
Director: Kim McGuire
For general inquiries: email@example.com
Diane Crisp - firstname.lastname@example.org
Western North Carolina
USA: North Carolina