Foundation / Corporation
Chicago Board of Trade Foundation (CBOT)
Grants to Chicago area, Illinois nonprofit organizations for projects that support education, wildlife, social and human services, seniors, and children in need. Funding requests will be considered based on the experience of the organization, services and programs offered, measurable impact, population served, visibility opportunities, financial status, quality of management and management practices, and other corporate support.
GrantWatch ID#: 133098
- All organizations requesting support must be tax-exempt under Section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Organizations must demonstrate that they do not restrict services or discriminate in any form on the basis of race, religion, ethnic origin or sexual orientation.
- The organization has significant interest in the following areas: Youth, education, seniors, wildlife, social and human services.
- Be administered in and dedicated to the benefit of the Chicago area.
- Not be one that contributes funds to ancillary organizations.
The CBOT Foundation generally does not fund the following:
- Organizations without tax-exempt status
- Exclusionary organizations
- Private foundations
- Operating or capital expenses
- Political candidates and lobbying organizations
- Religious, fraternal, social or other membership organizations providing services to their own constituencies
- Memorials, endowments or multi-year pledges
- Fundraising efforts to benefit other organizations
- Fundraising activities related to individual sponsorships (e.g., walk-athons, marathons)
- Special events such as conferences, symposia and sports tournaments
- Athletic teams
- Video/film production
Deadline is May 15, 2019.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
To apply online: https://www.cbotfoundation.org/application.html
c/o Henning & Carey
141 W. Jackson Suite 1404
Chicago, IL 60604
USA: Illinois: Chicago area