GrantRegions Object ( [regions] => Array ( ) [is_initialized] => [error_messages] => Array ( ) [qm] => QueryManager Object ( [is_debug] => [conn] => mysqli Object ( [affected_rows] => 0 [client_info] => mysqlnd 5.0.12-dev - 20150407 - $Id: 3591daad22de08524295e1bd073aceeff11e6579 $ [client_version] => 50012 [connect_errno] => 0 [connect_error] => [errno] => 0 [error] => [error_list] => Array ( ) [field_count] => 2 [host_info] => 172.16.38.157 via TCP/IP [info] => [insert_id] => 0 [server_info] => 5.5.5-10.5.18-MariaDB [server_version] => 100518 [stat] => Uptime: 2682262 Threads: 265 Questions: 459588246 Slow queries: 1057 Opens: 103877 Open tables: 2241 Queries per second avg: 171.343 [sqlstate] => 00000 [protocol_version] => 10 [thread_id] => 74128120 [warning_count] => 0 ) ) [has_regions] => 1 [state_names] => Array (  => Wisconsin; ) [province_names] => Array ( ) [country_names] => Array ( ) [is_israel] => [territories] => Array ( ) [free_associations] => Array ( ) )
A grant of $75,000 will be awarded to a Wisconsin non-profit organization with a strong commitment to protecting and promoting the state's ice age trail. Eligible applicants may submit proposals for activities related to the development, maintenance, protection, and promotion of the ice age trail area.
Required activities include:
* Support the work of volunteers who develop, maintain and promote the Ice Age Trail.
* Build partnerships in the Ice Age Trail area with local governments and nonprofit organizations.
* Promote the protection of the Ice Age Trail corridor by providing information about land acquisition and trail easements.
* Strengthen community support for the Ice Age Trail by recruiting and training volunteers and by coordinating the activities of interest groups.
* Promote tourism associated with the Ice Age Trail.
Estimated Total Program Funding:
Number of Grants:
Estimated Size of Grant: