Sutter County Children and Families Commission
08/23/19 12:00 PM Noon
Grants of up to $500, grants of up to $1,000, and grants of up to $1,500 to Sutter County, California child care providers to improve early childhood care for children between the ages of 0 and 5. Funding is intended to improve family functioning, improve child development, support healthy children and families, and improve systems of care.
The following are a small sample of possible mini‐grant projects:
- Playground equipment that meets the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission standards. Provider is responsible for equipment and ground cover to meet Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards;
- Indoor or outdoor play apparatus to develop fundamental motor skills to get children under five years of age more physically active;
- Development of or enhancement to enrichment centers, such as: technology, literacy, art, music, science;
- Projects to support safe and active indoor and outdoor environments;
- Materials that support creative and innovative ways to increase fresh vegetable awareness in children and families and promote healthy eating such as Small Garden Starter Kits, Wheelbarrow Gardens, and Raised Bed Kits designed for children ages 0‐5;
- Curriculum that supports quality child care.
GrantWatch ID#: 137173
- Small Licensed Childcare Provider – up to eight children – may apply for up to $500
- Large Licensed Childcare Provider – up to fourteen children – may apply for up to $1,000
- Childcare Centers may apply for up to $1,500
The term of this mini‐grant funding is FY 19‐20 and the project must be complete by May 29, 2020.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Please submit the completed application by mail or hand delivered to:
Sutter County Children & Families Commission
1531‐A Butte House Road
Yuba City, CA 95993
Attention: Mini‐Grant Program
Michele E. Blake
Telephone: (530) 822-7505
Fax: (530) 822-7508
USA: California: Sutter County
Fundraising opportunity for USA, Canada, and International nonprofit organizations to host a jazz concert held in honor of their organization or cause. Applicants must contact the funding source prior to applying. In addition to funds raised through concert ticket sales
Grants to USA nonprofit organizations to reduce social inequality and promote solutions to the climate crisis. Eligible programs will address the areas of racial and economic justice, corporate and political accountability; voice, creativity, and culture; and an inclusi
Grants of up to $3,000 to USA and Canada nonprofit organizations for projects to protect wildlife and natural habitats. Funding is intended for campaigns to save specific species and ecosystems. Eligible activities include public policy work, litigation, advocacy, and d
Grants to Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming nonprofits for education, job training, and community and economic dev
Grants to USA and Canada individuals and families with low-income for financial assistance. Types of assistance include financial support to offset emergency expenses or to cover the cost of regular monthly bills. Funding is intended for workers and households that are
Grants of $25,000 to USA nonprofit organizations, government entities, educational institutions, and volunteer fire companies for community benefit projects. Funding is intended to support a wide range of impactful and sustainable initiatives that meet community needs.
Grants to USA, Mexico, and Haiti nonprofits, for-profit organizations, and government entities for programs and services that improve the quality of life for underserved children. Focus areas include working families, equitable communities, and thriving children. The Fu
Donations to USA nonprofit organizations for programming support for arts, pre-K-12 education, and literacy programs across the country. In addition, sponsorship opportunities are provided to USA for-profit and nonprofit organizations focusing on literacy, the arts, a
Grants to California licensed adult day care centers, child care centers, and after-school programs to supply nutritious meals and snacks. The purpose of the program is to provide access to quality meals that meet the nutritional needs and improve the health and well-be
Grants of up to $15,000 to California nonprofit organizations in eligible regions to provide community art opportunities and programs. Funding is intended for artistic performance needs, and to increase access to dance, music, and artistic programs. The Foundation looks