Sutter County Children and Families Commission
08/23/19 12:00 PM Noon
Grants of up to $500, grants of up to $1,000, and grants of up to $1,500 to Sutter County, California child care providers to improve early childhood care for children between the ages of 0 and 5. Funding is intended to improve family functioning, improve child development, support healthy children and families, and improve systems of care.
The following are a small sample of possible mini‐grant projects:
- Playground equipment that meets the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission standards. Provider is responsible for equipment and ground cover to meet Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards;
- Indoor or outdoor play apparatus to develop fundamental motor skills to get children under five years of age more physically active;
- Development of or enhancement to enrichment centers, such as: technology, literacy, art, music, science;
- Projects to support safe and active indoor and outdoor environments;
- Materials that support creative and innovative ways to increase fresh vegetable awareness in children and families and promote healthy eating such as Small Garden Starter Kits, Wheelbarrow Gardens, and Raised Bed Kits designed for children ages 0‐5;
- Curriculum that supports quality child care.
GrantWatch ID#: 137173
- Small Licensed Childcare Provider – up to eight children – may apply for up to $500
- Large Licensed Childcare Provider – up to fourteen children – may apply for up to $1,000
- Childcare Centers may apply for up to $1,500
The term of this mini‐grant funding is FY 19‐20 and the project must be complete by May 29, 2020.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Please submit the completed application by mail or hand delivered to:
Sutter County Children & Families Commission
1531‐A Butte House Road
Yuba City, CA 95993
Attention: Mini‐Grant Program
Michele E. Blake
Telephone: (530) 822-7505
Fax: (530) 822-7508
USA: California: Sutter County
Fundraising opportunity for USA, Canada, and International nonprofit organizations to host a jazz concert held in honor of their organization or cause. Applicants must contact the funding source prior to applying. In addition to funds raised through concert ticket sales
Grants to USA nonprofit organizations to reduce social inequality and promote solutions to the climate crisis. Eligible programs will address the areas of racial and economic justice, corporate and political accountability; voice, creativity, and culture; and an inclusi
Grants of up to $10,000 to California nonprofit arts organizations for virtual or live cultural programming in eligible locations. Funding is intended for direct costs associated with music, dance, and theater performances. Grants may be used for single productions, a s
Grants to USA nonprofit organizations to protect natural resources on land and water in locations around the world. Funding is intended to ensure that activities to acquire metals, gemstones, and corals for design use do not have an adverse impact on the area of origin.
Grants of up to $3,000 to USA and Canada nonprofit organizations for projects to protect wildlife and natural habitats. Funding is intended for campaigns to save specific species and ecosystems. Eligible activities include public policy work, litigation, advocacy, and d
Grants to USA nonprofit organizations in eligible locations for programs that foster respect and understanding among diverse cultural and ethnic groups. Funding is intended to support educational programs that encourage greater understanding and appreciation of the coun
Grants to USA nonprofit organizations in multiple states to address the needs of residents in eligible counties, with priority given to low- to moderate-income populations. Applicants in Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska,
Grants to California mid-sized and small nonprofit arts organizations in eligible locations serving and led by marginalized communities for capacity building projects. Funding is intended to support the artistic and cultural sustainability and vitality of local arts org
Grants to USA and Canada individuals and families with low-income for financial assistance. Types of assistance include financial support to offset emergency expenses or to cover the cost of regular monthly bills. Funding is intended for workers and households that are
Grant of $9,000 to a USA, Canada, or International early-career psychologist for child psychology research projects. The purpose of the program is for research and demonstration projects that foster an understanding of the relationship between self-identity and scholast