Foundation / Corporation
Cumberland Community Foundation
11/18/13 11:59 PM
Grants of up to $50,000 to Cumberland County, North Carolina non-profit organizations that are working to assist women and children who are living in poverty, are victims of abuse and exploitation, and/or are homeless with no reliable source of food. The two specific focus areas chosen for the 2014 grant cycle include:
• Helping with safety and transition needs for exploited women and children living in poverty; and
• Addressing food insecurity in households with children ages birth through elementary school who are living in poverty.
GrantWatch ID#: 137662
Up to $50,000
Funding is only available for one year. No multi-year funding will be considered.
All organizations applying must meet the following eligibility requirements:
• Organizations must be located and provide services in Cumberland County, North Carolina.
• Applicants must qualify as tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code or be classified as a unit of government.
• Organizations must not discriminate on the basis of age, race, national origin, ethnicity, gender, physical ability, sexual orientation, political affiliation, or religious belief, nor be a religious organization that serves exclusively sectarian purposes.
• Organizations must have met all reporting requirements on previous funding to be eligible for future funding; for those organizations with active grants who are invited to submit a full proposal, a final or interim report must be submitted with a full grant proposal to be considered for 2014 funding.
The following will not be funded:
• Capital and endowment campaigns
• Fraternal organizations
• Organizations for re-granting purposes
• Travel and conferences
• Projects promoting religious or political views
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Women's Giving Circle
Phone: (910) 483-4449
Fax: (910) 483-2905
USA: North Carolina