Foundation / Corporation
07/27/18 5:00 PM
Grants starting at $5,001 to Missouri nonprofit organizations, schools, and governmental agencies to address an identified health need in Stone or Taney Counties. Priority funding is intended for collaborative projects yielding measureable results in the following areas:
- Access to care
- Child and family safety
- Dental care
- Mental health
- Healthy lifestyle
- Substance Abuse
GrantWatch ID#: 138172
The award floor is $5,001 and there is no award ceiling.
Requests can be made for up to a three year period although funding is committed for one year at a time.
- Program must be health and wellness-focused
- Serve Stone and/or Taney County residents
- Eligible applicants must have a 501c3 status, or be a school or government agency
- Small agencies, organizations without a 501c3 designation, or a coalition may apply with a fiscal agent
- April 27, 2018, 5:00 PM – Concept paper deadline
- Late May 2018 – Notification of concept paper outcome
- July 27, 2018 – Full application deadline (if invited to submit a full application)
- Mid-September 2018 – Notification to applicants of funding decisions
- October/November 2018 – Public announcement of awards and first distribution of funds
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Concept Papers must be emailed to Mindy Honey at email@example.com.
For more information, contact Mindy at the email address above or at 417-335-7340.
USA: Missouri: Stone and Taney Counties