Foundation / Corporation
07/26/19 5:00 PM
Grants starting at $5,001 to Missouri nonprofits, schools, and government agencies serving Stone and Taney Counties for health and wellness programs. Applicants must submit a concept paper prior to applying. Preference will be given to programs that are collaborative and address a high priority health need in the community.
Identified health needs include:
- Access to care
- Child and family safety
- Dental care
- Mental health
- Healthy lifestyles
- Substance Abuse
GrantWatch ID#: 138172
The award floor is $5,001 and there is no award ceiling.
Requests can be made for up to a three year period although funding is committed for one year at a time.
- Program must be health and wellness-focused
- Serve Stone and/or Taney County residents
- Eligible applicants must have a 501c3 status, or be a school or government agency
- Small agencies, organizations without a 501c3 designation, or a coalition may apply with a fiscal agent
- April 26, 2019– Concept paper deadline is 5:00 PM
- Late May 2019 – Notification of concept paper outcome
- July 26, 2019 – Full application deadline (if invited to submit a full application)
- Mid September 2019 – Notification to applicants of funding decisions
- October/November 2019 – Public announcement of awards and first distribution of funds
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Concept Papers must be emailed to Mindy Honey at email@example.com.
For more information contact Mindy Honey, Director of Community Relations, at the email address above or at 417-335-7340.
USA: Missouri: Stone and Taney Counties