City of Miami Beach Arts and Culture, Cultural Arts Council
02/22/19 4:00 PM EST
Grants to Miami Beach, Florida nonprofits and cultural departments of IHEs for operational expenses associated with cultural and artistic programming. Applicants must submit an LOI before applying. Eligible programs should significantly contribute to cultural life in Miami Beach.
Cultural Anchor organizations include ArtCenter/South Florida, The Bass Museum of Art, the Jewish Museum of Florida, Miami City Ballet, Miami Design Preservation League, Miami New Drama, New World Symphony, Miami Beach Urban Studios (MBUS-FIU), the Wolfsonian – FIU, the Holocaust Memorial Committee, Miami Beach Cinematheque (Miami Beach Film Society), Miami Beach Garden Conservancy (Miami Beach Botanical Garden), Miami Dade Public Library, O Cinema, and The Rhythm Foundation.
Allowable Grant Expenditures:
General Operating including:
- Artistic and technical fees
- Administrative salaries or fees
- Production costs
- Equipment rental and expendable materials
- Equipment rental and personnel necessary to provide program accessibility as mandated by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973
GrantWatch ID#: 139190
Maximum Request Amounts
- $25,000 for Anchors with annual organizational budgets below $750,000
- $30,000 for Anchors with annual organizational budgets between $750,000 and 3.5M
- $35,000 for Anchors with annual organizational budgets at or above $3.5M
Projects must occur between October 1st, 2019 - September 30th, 2020.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Register and Apply Online:
Catherine Houlihan, Grants and Operations Administrator
305-673-7577 ext. 6374
Brandi Reddick, Cultural Affairs Program Manager
305-673-7577 ext. 6256
Tourism, Culture and Economic Development
1755 Meridian Ave, Suite 500, 5th Floor
Miami Beach, FL 33139
USA: Florida: City of Miami Beach