Foundation / Corporation
Junior League of Indianapolis (JLI)
03/15/18 5:00 PM
Grants of up to $5,000 to Marion County, Indiana nonprofit organizations for programs and projects to support children with mental and physical disabilities. Previous awards have been made for therapy services, medical support, Special Olympics, summer camps, and other special programs. The goal of the Junior League is to create lasting change in the lives of children and their families.
GrantWatch ID#: 139641
Up to $5,000
1. Funded initiatives or projects must serve mentally and/or physically disabled children.
2. TFG applicants must be located in and serve a constituency in Marion County.
3. Financially sound nonprofit organization classified as 501c(3) organizations
2017-2018 Key Dates:
- Application Due March 15, 2018 by 5:00 PM
- Notification of Awards April 15, 2018
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
The application must be submitted in PDF format by email to email@example.com with “2018 TFG Application” in the subject line.
For questions, please contact Lucy Gilmore, Grants Chair, at the email address above.
Junior League of Indianapolis
8425 Woodfield Crossing Blvd
Indianapolis, IN 46240-0076
USA: Indiana: Marion County