Town of Sylvan Lake and Summer Villages
Grants to Alberta nonprofit organizations for preventative programs that enhance and promote the well-being of community, families, and individuals in Sylvan Lake. Programs may include strategies to help people become more resilient in the face of crisis, strengthen coping skills, and develop independence.
Services under the project must:
- Be of a preventive nature that enhances the social well-being of individuals and families through the promotion or intervention strategies provided at the earliest opportunity and
- Do one or more of the following:
Help people to develop independence, strengthen coping skills, and become more resistant to crisis;
- Help people to develop an awareness of social needs;
- Help people to develop interpersonal and group skills which enhance constructive relationships among people;
- Help people and communities to assume responsibility for decisions and actions which affect them;
- Provide supports that help sustain people as active participants in the community.
GrantWatch ID#: 140517
All funding allocations must be expended prior to December 31 of the year in which you receive funding.
FCSS grant applications are available yearly September to October.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Family & Community Support Services
Family & Community Centre
4725 - 43 Street
Sylvan Lake, AB
T 403 887 1137
Town of Sylvan Lake