Foundation / Corporation
High Point Area Arts Council
Grants of up to $1,000 to North Carolina nonprofits for arts projects that benefit residents of High Point. Programs should address community needs, have programmatic and artistic merit, and involve culturally diverse artists. Funding is intended to ensure that the arts are accessible to everyone in the community.
Applications for Community Arts Projects are evaluated based on:
- Artistic and programmatic merit
- Benefit to audiences/participants
- Responsiveness to community needs
- Involvement of racially and culturally diverse participants as appropriate to the project
- Requests which hire culturally diverse artists will be given stronger consideration.
- Organizational strength of the nonprofit applying for the grant
GrantWatch ID#: 141012
Generally, grants are for $1,000 or below.
The project must be completed prior to June 1, 2018.
Organizations that receive local goverment funding (city or county) are not eligible to apply.
Grants must be matched dollar for dollar.
Applications must be postmarked by December 1, 2017.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Mail grant applications to:
High Point Arts Council
Community Arts Projects
121 S. Centennial St.
High Point, NC 27260
889-2787 ext. 22
USA: North Carolina: High Point