Foundation / Corporation
Steuben County United Way (UW)
Grants to Indiana public and private nonprofit organizations to benefit the Steuben County community. Priority will be given to programs and projects investing in health, education and income. Funding is intended to support programs and projects promoting financial and educational development and health and health care coverage.
The Steuben County United Way values the ability and willingness of its community partners to work with each other to achieve positive results for participants. Collaboration demonstrates a jointly developed structure and process for shared decision-making, problem-solving, communication, planning, allocation of resources, monitoring, and evaluating the outcomes and deliverables of the project.
GrantWatch ID#: 142406
- All public or private, tax-exempt, health and human service organizations serving Steuben County residents are eligible to submit proposals.
- The agency responding to the grant application as the Fiscal Agent on behalf of a collaborative is required to provide with the application proof of tax-exempt status.
- Organizations may apply and compete for funds; however, those programs in alignment with the United Way’s focus areas: Education, Income, and Health will be given priority.
- February 4, 2019: Grant Application available here
- March 15, 2019: Applications are due by 12.00 PM
- March 25, 2019: Volunteers receive grant applications
- April 15- 19, 2019: Agency Interviews scheduled
- May 8, 2019: CIT committee meets to finalize funding
- May 15, 2019: Applicants notified of final Award funding decisions
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Jessica Brodock, Steuben County Executive Director
Steuben County United Way
317 S. Wayne St., Ste.3D Angola, IN 46703
USA: Indiana: Steuben County