Foundation / Corporation
Baker County Cultural Coalition (BCCC)
12/15/17 Delivered or postmarked
Grants of up to $500 to Baker County, Oregon individuals, groups, and organizations for projects that support the development of arts, cultural, heritage, and humanities programs. Funding priorities are to preserve and improve local cultural resources, both public and private, and provide cultural opportunities for local residents.
More details on program priorities are as follows:
Priority 1: Encourage the development and improvement of public spaces for performance and cultural activities.
- Strategy 1: Provide support for public performance spaces in all county communities.
- Strategy 2: Encourage development and availability to arts and cultural activities.
Priority 2: Improve communication and coordination of cultural activities.
- Strategy 1: Encourage publications of community events both artistic and cultural, with emphasis on partnerships.
- Strategy 2: Support for communication to promote arts and culture in all county communities.
Priority 3: Provide support for groups related to fine arts, performing arts, humanities, and local heritage.
- Strategy 1: Provide financial support to galleries, performing groups, artists providing public art, local historical groups, and preservers of local heritage.
- Strategy 2: Provide financial support to local events related to the arts, performing arts, cultural, and historic values.
Priority 4: Provide support for the development of individuals in arts, humanities, heritage awareness, and skills.
- Strategy 1: Support classes and workshops for lifelong learning in the arts, humanities, heritage awareness, and skills.
- Strategy 2: Support local events that give opportunities for individuals to learn, to develop, and to display their artistic, or cultural skills.
GrantWatch ID#: 142927
The Coalition typically funds up to $500 per project. The committee is authorized and may grant higher amounts for projects that suit priority strategies of the Baker County Cultural Plan.
Granted funds will be available 30 days after the Coalition meets to award funds. Grant funds must be expended within one year of the award.
Individuals, groups, and organizations are eligible to apply for funds through the Coalition. Proposals need to fall with the goals and priorities for art, humanities, and heritage identified in the Baker County Cultural Plan, written and adopted by the Coalition in 2004. Organizations and individuals must be based in Baker County.
There are two grant cycles. Grant applications must be submitted by May 15th and December 15th. Applications delivered or postmarked after the deadline will not be considered until the next grant cycle. Granted funds will be available 30 days after the Coalition meets to award funds.
The Coalition will not provide continuation or additional funding to the same project in the same calendar year.
View the Baker County Cultural Plan: http://www.bakercounty.org/bccc.html
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Applications should be emailed (preferable) to: email@example.com
or delivered to one of the Coalition Board Members by the deadline.
Baker County Cultural Coalition
Baker City, OR 97814
USA: Oregon: Baker County