Foundation / Corporation
Grants to Washington nonprofit organizations for a wide range of activities that will serve Snoqualmie residents as well as those in surrounding communities. Funding is intended to support programs and services in the areas of environmental education, community services, veterans, arts and culture, elder services, salmon habitat restoration, and family services.
This year, the Snoqualmie Tribe is soliciting applications from nonprofit organizations providing services in the following areas. The Tribe will select one (or more, where noted) organizations to receive the specified donation amount in each area.
Salmon Habitat Restoration – Up to $50,000
- For nonprofit organizations working to restore salmon habitats and increase native fish populations.
Snoqualmie Valley Community Services – Up to $50,000 (4 Grants Available)
- For nonprofit organizations serving the Snoqualmie Valley and its diverse communities.
Veterans Services – Up to $50,000
- For organizations providing services and programming to Veterans and their families.
Native Services – Up to $50,000 (2 Grants Available)
- For organizations supporting the Native community whether through the arts, health and wellness, culture, or other means.
Family Services – Up to $50,000
- For organizations that provide support services for families.
Senior/Elder Services – Up to $50,000
- For organizations supporting elderly individuals to promote independence and enhance their quality of life.
Arts & Culture – Up to $50,000
- For organizations working with artists and community groups and increasing access and diversity in arts and culture.
Environmental Education – Up to $50,000
- For organizations working to increase public awareness and knowledge about environmental issues including climate change.
The Tribe welcomes applications for operating funds.
GrantWatch ID#: 143213
Grants of up to $50,000.
Organizations which are registered with the IRS as 501c3 nonprofit organizations and located in the State of Washington are eligible to apply for charitable funds from the Snoqualmie Tribe.
The Snoqualmie Tribe will be accepting applications from January 1, 2019 to March 31, 2019.
Following the deadline, the Tribe will review the applications submitted and follow up with organizations regarding any questions.
The Tribe anticipates notifying organizations whether or not they were selected to be funded in June 2019.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply online: http://snoqualmietribedonations.us/charitable-donation-application/
Attn: Tribal Donations
Post Office Box 969
Snoqualmie, WA 98065