Foundation / Corporation
SpokeFest Association and Wheel Sport Bicycles
Grants of up to $2,500 to Spokane, Washington schools and nonprofit organizations for projects on bike safety and education. Funding may also be used for equipment, publications, or promotion of an event. The project must have a set timeframe in which it will be completed.
The following types of projects may be funded:
- A project that helps people become familiar with bicycling and enables them to feel more comfortable participating in the activity
- Projects that educate motorists about the rules of the road in regard to bicyclists
- Educational programs that promote bicycle commuting
- Creating bike routes for different fitness levels and providing information about access and support facilities along the way
- Programs geared to children that promote bicycle safety for all ages and abilities while riding in their neighborhoods, bike maintenance or simply to encourage a variety of activities that involve riding a bike
GrantWatch ID#: 143350
The 2017 Grant amount is $2,500, awarded to one recipient or split among several recipients.
Grants will be awarded to schools and 501c(3) non-profit organizations whose project will be completed in a defined period of time.
Past grant recipients can reapply two years after receipt of a previous grant.
Grant applications will be accepted from August 15 to October 15, 2017.
Applicants will be notified by email of the status of their application. Funds will be distributed on November 1, 2017.
Upon request, applicants must be able to provide a copy of the current IRS 501c3 determination letter.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Submit an electronic copy of the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
USA: Washington: Spokane