Foundation / Corporation
Robinson Broadhurst Foundation
Grants to New York and Massachusetts nonprofits to enhance the quality of life in the communities of Winchendon, MA, and Stamford and Worcester, NY. Funds may be requested in the areas of health, human services, preservation, community enhancement, community service, youth, education, faith-based activities, and public safety.
Specifically, the Foundation grants funds for the following purposes:
- Provide a better quality of life for all community members. Examples include hospice, health care clinics, and senior housing.
- Provide support for historical preservation.
- Enhance opportunities for a quality education for all ages.
- Support projects that would promote community spirit and cooperation.
- Support community volunteer organizations that qualify.
- Support youth programs that encourage responsibility, community interest, citizenship, and healthy lifestyles.
- Support religious organizations in their service to the community.
- Support municipalities in improving and maintaining infrastructures.
- Support efforts to improve public safety.
GrantWatch ID#: 143725
Grants are given to charitable 501(c)(3) organizations serving the residents of Stamford and Worcester, New York, and Winchendon, Massachusetts.
As a general rule, the Foundation will not make grants for meeting annual operating expenditures or for retiring existing debts and prefers to make grants of a non-recurring nature.
The Foundation provides applicants the option to submit applications by mail or online. In either case applications must be received by December 31, 2017.
Areas of interest: http://robinsonbroadhurst.org/mission/
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply online: https://www.grantrequest.com/SID_5497?SA=SNA&FID=35000
Submit applications by mail to:
Robinson Broadhurst Foundation, Inc.
101 Main Street, PO Box 160
Stamford, NY 12167
Phone: (607) 652-2508
USA: Massachusetts: Winchendon; New York: Stamford and Worcester