Foundation / Corporation
Marion Cultural Alliance (MCA)
07/14/17 5:00 PM ET
Grants of up to $5,000 to Marion County, Florida nonprofits, municipalities, school districts, colleges, universities, and government agencies for programs that focus on the fine arts, performing arts, arts education, and historical and scientific museums. All funded projects must be open to the public.
GrantWatch ID#: 143915
Up to $5,000
Applications submitted for the grant cycle must be requesting funding for a project occurring between September 1, 2017 and August 30, 2018.
Note: Project expenses cannot be incurred nor can income be received for the grant before or after these dates.
To be eligible to apply, the applicant organization must be one of the following:
1) A public entity governed by a county, municipality, school district, community or college, college, university, or an agency of state Government -OR-
2) A nonprofit, tax-exempt Florida corporation incorporated or authorized as a nonprofit corporation, in good standing, pursuant to chapter 617, Florida Statutes. (Some private schools may be determined nonprofit under Chapter 623.) Florida incorporation must be issued in the name of the applicant -OR-
3) Designated as a tax-exempt organization as defined in section 501 (c) (3) or (4) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1954. Exemption must be issued in the name of the applicant.
In addition to the above guidelines, organizations must:
- Operate within Marion County.
- Have been in existence for at least two years at the time of application.
- Be in compliance and in good standing with any previously funded Marion Cultural Alliance grants.
Grant projects must be open to the public and must occur within Marion County, Florida.
Note: MCA’s Cultural Grant Program will only accept applications from member arts organizations. Click here to become an arts organizational member: https://www.mcaocala.com/shop/mca-arts-organization-membership/
Organizations may submit only one grant application each year.
The grant amount requited may not exceed fifty percent (50%) of the total anticipated expenses.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Click here to apply online: https://www.mcaocala.com/cultural-grants-application/
Marion Cultural Alliance
Post Office Box 1571
Ocala, Florida 34478
Telephone: (352) 369-1500
Paula King, MCA Chairman of Board
Telephone: (352) 804-9596
USA: Florida: Marion County