Foundation / Corporation
Oak Park-River Forest Community Foundation (OPRFCF)
07/10/17 5:00 PM
Grants of up to $10,000 per year to Illinois nonprofit organizations programs, general operating support, and capacity building that will contribute to the welfare, enrichment, and sustainability of Oak Park, Forest Park, River Forest and surrounding communities. May 22 is the deadline to register for the informational session scheduled for May 24, 2017.
Focus areas include, but are not limited to:
- Arts and Culture
- Child and Family Support
- Community Sustainability
- Crisis and Emergency
- Human Services
- Women’s Issues
Please note: Nonprofits serving Austin, Galewood, Berwyn, Cicero, Elmwood Park, Maywood, but not Oak Park, River Forest, or Forest Park, must impact the health of lower income residents in these communities.
GrantWatch ID#: 144015
Grant Award Range is up to $10,000 per year.
Grants are awarded for one year or two years.
To apply, organizations must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant organization is qualified as a 501(c)(3) public charity or the applicant organization is operating under the fiscal agency of an organization that is a qualified 501(c)(3) public charity;
- If a past grantee, is in good standing with the OPRF Community Foundation;
- Serves Oak Park, River Forest and/or Forest Park and impacts the well-being, enrichment and sustainability of these communities;
- If applicant serves Austin, Galewood, Berwyn, Cicero, Elmwood Park, Maywood, but not Oak Park, River Forest, or Forest Park, must impact the health of lower income residents in these communities.
Proposal Information Session:
May 24, 2017, 8:30-9:30 AM OR 4:30-5:30 PM
Register by clicking the link in Contact Information below to attend the session.
Please register by May 22, 2017.
- RFP release: May 8, 2017
- Proposal Information Session: May 24, 2017, 8:30-9:30 AM OR 4:30-5:30 PM
- Deadline: July 10, 2017: Proposals due by 5:00 PM via email
- Grant Decision Notifications: Week of October 9, 2017
- Grant Awards Presentation at Thanksgiving in October: October 19, 2017
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Register below to attend the informational session:
Email the application and all attachments to email@example.com with subject line: Community Grant Proposal 2017.
For questions, please contact:
Elizabeth Chadri, Program Director
Rhea Yap, Director of Fund and Donor Development
USA: Illinois: Oak Park, River Forest, and Forest Park - All focus areas; Austin, Galewood, Berwyn, Cicero, Elmwood Park, Maywood - Health initiatives for low-income residents only