Foundation / Corporation
El Dorado Community Foundation - Friends of Seniors
04/30/19 11:59 PM
Grants totaling up to $10,000 to El Dorado County, California nonprofit organizations and government agencies for programs and services to enhance the quality of life for seniors living on the western slope. Funding is intended to support life enrichment, wellness, independence, and dignity for seniors.
Higher priority will be given to applications that successfully address the following topics:
- Capacity of the organization: How well do the organization’s board, volunteers and staff demonstrate the skills, experience, and commitment to carry out the proposed project?
- Organization mission and funding focus: To what extent does the project relate to both the organization’s core mission and the grant fund's focus?
- Need for project: Is the grant addressing a relevant need in El Dorado County, has the need been demonstrated and is the organization qualified to meet the need?
- Objectives and methods: Does this project have clear and measurable goals that will result in a meaningful improvement to the community?
- Budget and project sustainability: Is the project budget realistic and will the project be sustainable after an investment from the Foundation?
GrantWatch ID#: 144280
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Grant application form: https://app.smarterselect.com/programs/56548-El-Dorado-Community-Foundation
Lynnee Boyes, Program Officer
El Dorado Community Foundation
PO Box 1388, Placerville, CA 95667
Friends of Seniors, El Dorado County
P.O. BOX 564
Placerville, CA 95667
USA: California: El Dorado County