Foundation / Corporation
Oregon Cultural Trust - Union County Cultural Coalition (UCCC)
12/31/18 5:00 PM
Grants of up to $500 to Union County, Oregon cultural organizations and individuals for arts and cultural projects. Funding is intended for programs that align with the following areas of interest: performance arts, heritage, literary arts, visual arts, marketing, media arts, and technical assistance. The funding source provides direct support for arts and cultural projects through the re-granting of dollars from the Oregon Cultural Trust. Though projects may have far-reaching aspects, grants are intended to help bring to fruition projects that will enhance the cultural diversity of Union County.
Applicants may apply for grants in one of the following categories:
- Performing Arts - includes but is not limited to: dance, music, performance, theater, and playwriting
- Heritage - includes but is not limited to: regional history and cultural preservation
- Literary Arts - includes but is not limited to: fiction and poetry
- Visual Arts - includes but is not limited to: craft, ceramics, drawing, painting, photo, print, sculpture, and installation
- Marketing - includes advertising and promotional materials
- Media Arts - includes but is not limited to: film, video, and screenplays
- Technical - includes web pages and equipment
GrantWatch ID#: 144533
Awards are made up to $500 per individual application.
All applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Cultural organizations and/or individuals may apply.
- Individual applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Applicants must be a resident of Union County, Oregon, at the time of application and at the time the award is granted or the project must significantly benefit Union County.
- Individual applicants must not be a current board member, subcommittee member, staff, or consultant for the Union County Cultural Coalition.
- UCCC Grants Application Review Committee members are not eligible to apply.
Completed applications must be received at the UCCC office by 5:00 PM, December 31, 2018, to be considered.
All applicants will be notified of the results in writing (e-mail). Please allow at least 4 weeks for the review and notification process.
Project budget cannot be solely comprised of UCCC funds. This is a matching grant so all amounts requested from the UCCC must be met dollar for dollar through other granting or funding sources. “Your own money” as a matching fund source is acceptable. Please see Project Budget page of the application for details on matching funds.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Completed applications must be sent to:
Union County Cultural Coalition
PO Box 607
La Grande, OR
USA: Oregon: Union County