Grants of up to $10,000 to Minnesota nonprofit organizations in eligible regions for programs to prevent teen pregnancy. The purpose of the program is to improve women's access to healthcare and education services. Eligible programs are those that benefit young women and gender expansive youth in Hennepin and Ramsey counties. Applicants based in the Twin Cities Metro area may apply for general operating grants.
Others (see text field entitled "Additional Eligibility Criteria" for clarification)
Additional Eligibility Criteria
The Ripley Memorial Foundation awards grants to direct service programs located in Hennepin or Ramsey counties that focus on teen pregnancy prevention.
- Online application opens: June 23, 2021
- Proposals due by 11:59 p.m.: August 18, 2021
- Applicants selected for site visit will be notified: September 14, 2021
- All applicants: please hold these dates for virtual site visits with Ripley Advisors: Thursday, October 14, 2021-Friday, October 15, 2021
- Grants awarded: November 2021
Grants will be awarded for up to two years of funding, renewable each year based on evidence of satisfactory progress toward goals and outcomes. The grant period for this grant will be December 15, 2021 through December 14, 2022.