Foundation / Corporation
Red Deer and District Community Foundation (RDDCF)
04/01/19 4:30 MDT
Grants to Red Deer area, Alberta registered charities, municipalities, and other qualified donees for projects improving the quality of life for local residents. Applicants must call the funding source before applying. Projects should align with the guiding principles of the Foundation.
Guiding Principles of the Red Deer & District Community Foundation:
- A Community Catalyst: The Foundation works with community and for community by supporting organizations that demonstrate a collaborative approach.
- Quality of Life: The Foundation is committed to strengthening the quality of life in Red Deer and the surrounding area.
- Stewardship: The Foundation is committed to investing wisely, managing efficiently and looking for ways to maximize resources and results through alliances and partnerships.
- Proactive Attitude: Through strong community relationships the Foundation identifies and addresses issues with other community organizations and district municipalities.
- Volunteer Support: Programs that utilize a strong volunteer force, or are dedicated to supporting volunteers, will be a priority for Foundation support.
- Independence for Individuals: Community development means building the capacity of individuals to be independent and self-sustaining. The Foundation will give strong consideration to projects that support this principle.
GrantWatch ID#: 145743
Only qualified donees, as defined by the Canadian Income Tax Act, are eligible for Foundation grants, including, but not limited to, registered charities, registered Canadian amateur athletic associations; certain housing corporations providing low-cost accommodation to the elderly and local municipalities
The Foundation will not consider applications for deficit funding of projects.
The grant application submission deadline for Spring 2019 will be Monday, April 1 at 4:30pm. Please contact the office for future dates.
Please contact the Red Deer & District Community Foundation office to discuss your proposal before completing and submitting the application package.
Grant allocations will be announced approximately six weeks after the grant submission deadline.
For more information about the Foundation's grants and the grant process, see https://rddcf.ca/grants/.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
A complete grant package must be delivered (not postmarked) to the Foundation office on or before the submission deadline to:
Red Deer and District Community Foundation
Suite 503, Parkland Square
4901 – 48 Street
Red Deer, AB T4N 6M4
For more information, contact:
Phone: (403) 341 6911
Red Deer and the surrounding area