Foundation / Corporation
Oregon Community Foundation - Cycle Oregon Funds
10/31/17 5:00 PM
Grants starting at $500 to Oregon nonprofits, government agencies, and organizations using a fiscal sponsor for projects and programs in the areas of bicycle safety and tourism, historic preservation, environmental conservation, and community projects. Funding is intended to support communities and promote bicycling in the State.
GrantWatch ID#: 146319
The request must be for at least $500.
Projects must be scheduled for 2018.
- Applicants must be a government agency or have 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status. If you are unsure of your eligibility, just ask the Foundation. Alternatively, you may have a qualified fiscal sponsor (i.e., a sponsoring and eligible tax-exempt organization).
- Applicants must have submitted required evaluation reports for all prior grants from the Oregon Community Foundation.
Typically Not Eligible for Funding:
- Annual fund appeals and contributions to endowments
- Grants to fund scholarship or re-granting programs
- Purchases or activities that occur prior to grant decisions
- Deficit funding
- Replacement of government funding
- Lobbying to influence legislation
- Scientific research
- Religious activities
2017 Grant Application and Award Timeline
- Applications accepted from September 26 to October 31 (at 5:00pm).
- Notification of awards will occur in December 2017.
- All approved grants will be required to submit a report detailing the project results by December 2018.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Submit grant request and attachments by email.
Phone:503-287-0405 x103/800-CYCLEOR x103
9 a.m. – 5 p.m. PST
2124 N Flint Ave.
Portland, OR 97227
Steve Schulz, Executive Director