Grants of up to $2,500 to Wisconsin nonprofit organizations, government agencies, and educational organizations for programs to benefit women, children, and families in eligible communities. The purpose of the program is to meet the needs of local residents. Programs and projects must benefit the residents of Dunn County.
Others (see text field entitled "Additional Eligibility Criteria" for clarification)
Additional Eligibility Criteria
- Programs whose primary beneficiaries are women of all ages and/or children/families.
- The applicant must have a 501(c)(3) IRS tax exempt designation or be a governmental or educational organization.
- The applicant’s proposal must have a geographical focus of Dunn County.
- The applicant’s proposal must not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or religion. It must demonstrate cultural sensitivity in the implementation of the project.
The following will not be supported or eligible for funding:
- Capital campaigns
- Deficit reductions
- Organizational endowments
- Travel Grants
- Event tickets/Event sponsorships
- Ongoing operational expenses
- Grants made to individuals
- Political parties/activities/candidates/action committees
- Programs requiring adherence, membership or participation in a religious belief, service or activity
The Women’s Giving Circle does not typically fund repeat requests.
Women's Giving Circle Grant Deadline: June 1st
All grant applications will be reviewed by the members of the grants committee of the WGC. They make a recommendation to the WGC board members, who will hold a final vote, typically in July. All applicants will be notified of the decision by August.
An organization may only submit one grant proposal per grant cycle.