Foundation / Corporation
Community Foundation of Dunn County
06/03/19 4:00 PM Receipt or Postmarked by Date.
Grants typically ranging between $500 and $3,500 to Wisconsin nonprofit organizations for programs that benefit women and families in Dunn County. Funding areas may include, but are not limited to, literacy, education, health services, parenting, life skills, housing, workforce development, financial literacy, addiction, and violence prevention.
The Women’s Giving Circle Grant favors programs that:
- Benefit women and families in Dunn County
- Fulfill the applicant’s mission statement
- Establish measurable goals and use an evaluation process for achieving best practices
- Demonstrates how positive outcomes of the program will be sustained
- Ability to give a clear and concise explanation of the program in the grant application
- Grants that focus on programs promoting the support of all women and their families to live healthy, productive and self-sufficient lives
GrantWatch ID#: 146350
Typical award amounts range from $500 to $3,500 or more.
All funds must be used within one year from the issuance of funds unless an extension is granted.
- Programs whose primary beneficiaries are women of all ages and/or children/families.
- The applicant must have a 501(c)(3) IRS tax exempt designation or be a governmental or educational organization.
- The applicant’s proposal must have a geographical focus of Dunn County.
- The applicant’s proposal must not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or religion. It must demonstrate cultural sensitivity in the implementation of the project.
The following will not be supported or eligible:
- Capital campaigns, deficit reductions, organizational endowments, travel grants, event tickets/event sponsorships, ongoing operational expenses, grants made to individuals, political parties / activities / candidates / action committees, programs requiring adherence, membership or participation in a religious belief, service, or activity
Grant applications to the Women’s Giving Circle are due to the Community Foundation of Dunn County by 4:00 PM on Monday, June 3rd, 2019.
The application form must be both submitted by email in pdf form along with each supporting document and submitted in printed copy format.
Final decisions on all grants are made by the Community Foundation’s Board of Directors. Generally, a decision is made within 1-2 months after the submission deadline. Applicants are notified of the outcome in writing.
If an organization receives funding, they will only qualify the following year if the following conditions have been met:
- The funds granted have been spent as specified in the grant application.
- The organization has complied with all other conditions of the grant, including submitting the final report and participating in the final review.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
The application form is available below and can also be requested via email or telephone.
The Program Officer, Samantha Phillipps at the Community Foundation can be e-mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Women’s Giving Circle – Community Foundation of Dunn County
500 Main St, Suite 322
P.O. Box 498,
Menomonie, WI 54751
USA: Wisconsin: Dunn County