Foundation / Corporation
Chatham Kent Community Foundation (CKCF)
Grants to Chatham-Kent, Ontario registered charitable organizations for community needs. Areas of giving include health and wellness, environment, youth and education, community, and First Nations and Métis. Grants are intended to build vibrant and strong communities.
Funds support capital, operating, and special one-time costs for facilities, programs, and events.
The South Kent Wind Community Fund will support community resilience and prosperity through each of the following areas:
- Community: Initiatives that inspire local community spirit and engagement, including through community events and beautification projects.
- Environment: Initiatives that enhance community action on ecological preservation, restoration, land stewardship and education.
- Health and Wellness: Initiatives that are working proactively on fostering individual and community health and wellness.
- Youth and Education: Initiatives that are working to meet the needs of children and youth development through education, recreation and safety.
- First Nations and Métis: Initiatives benefiting First Nations and Métis whose traditional territory is within Chatham-Kent, with emphasis on causes that support cultural awareness, the environment, health and wellness, and youth and education.
Application Guidelines can be found at http://chathamkentcommunityfoundation.ca/for-grant-seekers/
GrantWatch ID#: 146364
There is no limit to the amount a grant seeker may request.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Grant application: http://chathamkentcommunityfoundation.ca/for-grant-seekers/application/
Hugh Logan, Executive Director
The Chatham Kent Community Foundation
P. O. Box 35
You may contact the Executive Director of the Foundation by email at: email@example.com
Municipality of Chatham-Kent