Foundation / Corporation
United Way of Greater St. Louis
Grants of up to $1,000 each to Missouri and Illinois to nonprofits, student clubs, educational institutions, and religious groups for college student-led community service projects within the greater St. Louis region. Activities should relate to the areas of: education, strong communities, financial stability, food and shelter, and health.
- Illinois: Calhoun, Clinton, Greene, Jersey, Macoupin, Madison, Monroe, Randolph, St. Clair
- Missouri: Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln St. Charles, St. Louis City, St. Louis, Warren
Student United Way believes in the power of young people to do great things and impact the community. In order to support the philanthropic, civic, and service-based efforts of college and university students in the St. Louis region Student United Way offers one-time grants to provide financial support for student-led service initiatives.
GrantWatch ID#: 147312
Student United Way of Greater St. Louis offers grants of up to $1,000 each.
The selected grant initiatives must begin within a year of the grant award date.
Local college student applicants can apply for the grant in collaboration with service organizations including, but not limited to: student clubs, nonprofit organizations, educational institutions, and religious groups.
The grant application must be written and submitted by a local college student.
The selected grant initiatives must:
- Involve local college students.
- Involve the local community.
- List a 501c3 nonprofit (can be a school/university) as a financial steward. Funding will not be send to individuals or businesses.
- To Apply, email completed applications by 11:59 p.m. on October 30, 2017.
- Main application form should be submitted as a Word document.
- Submission should also include Excel document with budget and completed documents (W-9 and Patriot Act form). Click on the links in the Supporting Documents section below to download all documents.
- You should receive an email confirming your submission. If you do not receive a confirmation email within three business days please follow up.
- Application Deadline: Monday, October 30, 2017 at 11:59 p.m.
- Notification of Awards: Friday, November 17, 2017
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Email completed applications and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
USA: Illinois: Greater St. Louis Area: Calhoun, Clinton, Greene, Jersey, Macoupin, Madison, Monroe, Randolph, St. Clair ; Missouri: Greater St. Louis Area: Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln St. Charles, St. Louis City, St. Louis, Warren