Foundation / Corporation
Arts Council of Anne Arundel County
Grants to Anne Arundel County, Maryland public and private schools for artistic and cultural presentations. Funding may be used to support a performance organized by an artist in residence or for an auditorium-style performance facilitated by registered artists.
Arts in Education Residency Grant
The Arts in Education Residency Grant funds ongoing workshops and projects where registered artists partner with schools to produce a performance, presentation, project or program involving the joint participation of teachers, students and artists lasting a minimum of five (5) days.
This Program will Support:
- Artist in residence workshops for Anne Arundel County public schools and state approved private schools.
- Programs involving joint participation of teachers, students and artists.
- Orientation meeting with teachers (one session).
- A minimum of FIVE artist workshops (minimum 45 minutes each) with a small core group of the same students. Ideally, the core group will consist of a classroom sized group of students or fewer.
- Textbooks and supplies relating to the program.
- Artist related travel fees.
Arts in Education Auditorium Grant
The Arts in Education Auditorium Grant funds an auditorium style assembly facilitated by registered Arts Council or MSAC artists.
For both grants, the Arts Council will support presentations of the performers listed in the catalog or on the MSAC AiE registry, all of whom have been found to meet high educational goals and professional artistic standards.
GrantWatch ID#: 147331
The Arts Council accepts applications for cultural and artistic presentations that take place in Anne Arundel County public schools and state approved private schools.
The Residency program WILL NOT support:
- In-service training for teachers
- Release time for teachers
- Awards, trophies
- Transportation for students or staff
- Space Rental
- Evening performances
FY 2019 ONLINE Applications will be available from September 20, 2018 through October 18, 2018.
It is the responsibility of each applicant to book the performer(s).
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
USA: Maryland: Anne Arundel County