Foundation / Corporation
Rock Island Community Foundation (RICF)
Grants to Rock Island, Illinois nonprofit organizations for programs and projects that meet the civic needs and promote the general welfare of local residents. Funding will be provided for a wide variety of community projects that improve or preserve the quality of life in the City of Rock Island.
GrantWatch ID#: 147360
501(c)(3) organizations that serve the civic needs and general welfare of the City of Rock Island are eligible.
The Foundation does not normally fund for the following purposes:
- Organizations and causes outside of the Rock Island metropolitan area.
- Organizations and programs designed to influence legislation or elect candidates to public office.
- Sectarian or religious organizations whose services are limited to members of any one religious group.
- Trips, tours, tickets or tables for benefit purposes.
- Advertising for benefit purposes.
- Annual operating expenses for programs.
- Commitments requiring payment from future Foundation income.
All applicants must complete a two-page application form.
Applications must be postmarked by June 30, 2017.
Grants will be announced by the Board of Governors in writing by August 31, 2017.
Download a PDF of the Funding Request/Application and instructions in PDF and Word format below.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Return the completed request to the following address:
Rock Island Community Foundation
1800 3rd Avenue, Suite 302
Rock Island, IL 61204-3331
Contact Executive Director, Gary Rowe, at 309-948-3403 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
USA: Illinois: Rock Island