Foundation / Corporation
Jewish Federation of St. Louis - Kranzberg Family Foundation
Grants starting at $5,000 to St. Louis area, Missouri nonprofit organizations and congregations for programs and projects that aim to benefit the local Jewish community. Funding is specifically intended to support initiatives that are focused on: outreach to, and engagement of, future generations, as well as the creation of a vibrant, embracing, local Jewish community that will help retain and be attractive to young adults and families with young children.
In addition, the Foundation remains receptive to receiving grant applications for core funding from organizations that specifically target the Next Generation. The Foundation also strongly encourages collaboration between community agencies and organizations.
Funding guidelines for the Foundation:
- The Foundation prefers to fund ongoing vs. one-time programs.
- The Foundation prefers to fund programs with significant outreach potential.
- The Foundation prefers to fund programs where they are not the sole funder.
- For congregations, the Foundation prefers to fund programs that find ways to transcend the walls of the congregation.
GrantWatch ID#: 147374
The minimum grant amount is $5,000.
St. Louis area 501(c)(3) organizations and congregations may apply.
- The Foundation does not fund requests for subsidies for travel or conference stipends.
- The Foundation does not fund requests for capital improvements.
Applications are now open.
Grant applications are due by November 27, 2017 (no exceptions).
Please note that all applicants will be notified of their grant status by the end of the year.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Click here to apply online: https://jfedstl.spectrumportal.net/
If you have any questions or problems with the application process, please contact Terri Sever at TSever@JFedSTL.org.
If you have questions about the Kranzberg Family Foundation, contact Mindee Fredman, Director of Foundations, at MFredman@JFedSTL.org.
USA: Missouri: St. Louis