Foundation / Corporation
Jewish Federation of St. Louis - Kranzberg Family Foundation
11/20/18 11:59 PM
Grants starting at $5,000 to St. Louis area, Missouri nonprofit organizations and congregations for programs and projects that benefit the local Jewish community. Funding is intended to engage and reach out to future generations and create an embracing, vibrant local Jewish community. The Foundation strives to create a community that is attractive to young adults and families with young children.
In addition, the Foundation remains receptive to receiving grant applications for core funding from organizations that specifically target the Next Generation. The Foundation also strongly encourages collaboration between community agencies and organizations.
Funding guidelines for the Foundation:
- The Foundation prefers to fund ongoing vs. one-time programs.
- The Foundation prefers to fund programs with significant outreach potential.
- The Foundation prefers to fund programs where they are not the sole funder.
- For congregations, the Foundation prefers to fund programs that find ways to transcend the walls of the congregation.
GrantWatch ID#: 147374
The minimum grant amount is $5,000.
St. Louis area 501(c)(3) organizations and congregations may apply.
- The Foundation does not fund requests for subsidies for travel or conference stipends.
- The Foundation does not fund requests for capital improvements.
Applications are now open. Applicants will need to create an account to apply for a grant from the Foundation, even if they previously had an account through the prior grant management system.
Grant applications are due by November 20, 2018, at 11:59 PM (no exceptions).
Please note that all applicants will be notified of their grant status by the end of the year.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Click here to apply online: https://jfedstl.spectrumportal.net/
If you have any questions or problems with the application process, please contact Terri Sever at TSever@JFedSTL.org.
If you have questions about the Kranzberg Family Foundation, contact Nava Kantor at NKantor@JFedSTL.org.
Jewish Federation of St. Louis
12 Millstone Campus Drive
St. Louis, MO 63146
USA: Missouri: St. Louis