Grants of up to $2,500 to Indiana nonprofit organizations, government agencies, and educational institutions in eligible areas for projects that benefit local residents and the surrounding rural communities. Funding is intended to enhance the enjoyment and quality of life for Osgood area residents.
Grant applications must qualify as an exempt organization under Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c), be sponsored by such organizations, qualify as governmental or educational entities, or possess similar attributes per IRS Code Section 509(a).
- No grants will be made solely to individuals.
- No grants will be made to defray travel or lodging expenses to enable individuals or groups to attend seminars or take trips.
- No grants will be made exclusively for endowment purposes of recipient organizations.
- No grants will be made for programs that will have been completed and funded prior to the Ripley County Community Foundation’s publicized date for grant decisions.
- No grants will be made to repay acquisition costs for equipment already purchased.
- No grant shall be made for the acquisition of weapons, firearms or destructive devices as defined in the Indiana Code under IC 35-41-1-8 or IC 35-47.5-2-4.
- No grants will be made specifically for sectarian religious purposes.
- No grant will be made for the purchase of property or buildings.
- Previously awarded grants to an organization must be spent and accounted for before applying for another grant from the Ripley County Community Foundation.
- No grants will be made to attempt to influence legislation or to intervene in any political campaign (including the publishing or distribution of statement) on behalf of any candidate for public office.
Applications will be accepted starting April 1st and must be submitted by 11:59 PM on April 30, 2023.
The applications will be reviewed and decided on or about the 30th of May.