Foundation / Corporation
Greater Cincinnati Foundation (GCF)
05/03/19 5:00 PM
Grants of up to $1,000 to Kentucky, Indiana, and Ohio K-12 schools in the Greater Cincinnati area for innovative educational programs. Funding is intended to support inspiring projects and events that foster student participation; promote multicultural or intergenerational events and diversity; encourage community engagement; and have a lasting impact on the school, staff, and students. Eligible schools may apply from Butler, Clermont, Hamilton, and Warren Counties in Ohio; Boone, Campbell, and Kenton Counties in Kentucky; and Dearborn County in Indiana.
Learning Links grants allow local K-12 educators the opportunity for creative and interesting projects or events they would like to bring to their schools or classroom. Grant funds may be used to support, expand, or strengthen existing projects or events or launch new projects or events. Funding may also support capital costs for equipment or supplies which then become property of the school.
GrantWatch ID#: 148122
The maximum grant award is $1,000, but grant requests are accepted for lower amounts.
Projects or events must take place during the 2019-2020 school year.
- Full-time schools serving students in any or all grades from kindergarten through the twelfth grade are eligible.
- Applicants must be teachers, principals, and other educators at schools serving students K-12.
- Schools must be located in the greater Cincinnati region, which is the GCF's eight-county service area.
- Schools applying for funding should verify that all vendors paid with grant funds are on their district's approved vendor list.
The deadline to apply is Friday, May 3, 2019 at 5:00 p.m.
- RFP Release: January 7, 2019
- Proposal Deadline: May 3, 2019
- Volunteer Committee Review: June 2019
- Decision Communicated: July 2019
Each school may submit up to two applications, either for two distinctly different programs or the same program at two different locations.
Video Tutorial viewable on YouTube:
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Online application portal:
For assistance, contact:
Rosie Polter, Grants Associate
Greater Cincinnati Foundation
200 West Fourth St.
Cincinnati, OH 45202
USA: Indiana: Dearborn County; Kentucky: Boone, Campbell, and Kenton Counties; Ohio: Butler, Clermont, Hamilton, and Warren Counties