Foundation / Corporation
01/16/15 6:00 PM PST
Grants ranging from $10,000 to $40,000 USA non-profit organizations for high-impact programs and projects that transform lives locally and globally. Eligible organizations be sponsored by a funding source partner, and the partner must attend the November 6 workshop to be eligible. Requests to apply must be submitted by November 10.
Grantmaking is based on the following principles:
1) Sustainability: Organizations that strive for self-reliance and are committed to lasting change.
2) Education: Organizations that make education a priority – for the recipients, the organization as a whole, and the community.
3) Community Building: Organizations that demonstrate teamwork and collaboration among individuals and organizations with common interests.
4) Innovative: Organizations that strive for original and courageous solutions, using new approaches to achieve their goals.
5) Measurable: Organizations that are results-oriented with specific achievable objectives and action plans.
1) Arts & Culture - Grants foster the creation and sharing of new art as well as the preservation of traditional art forms.
2) Education - Grantmaking focus on specific training programs or schools which enrich and empower individuals along with their community, and provide for improved quality of life and greater capacity toward ongoing life-learning.
3) Environment - Support for natural resource management and strategies that balance conservation and sustainability. Grantmaking focus is on restoration, preservation, and sustenance in alternative energies, clean water, clean air, natural habitats, and green spaces.
4) Health & Wellness - Organizations who focus on prevention and elimination of disease and illness; that are dedicated to the holistic wellness of the communities they serve; that proactively seek to overcome physical, social, and emotional disorders which encumber society; and that provide superb care throughout.
5) Human Services - Programs and projects that are dedicated to improving essential human life needs, specifically for those who are least able to help themselves, who need protection and provision beyond their current capacity.
6) Human Rights - Support for advocacy, protection efforts, and educational opportunities which focus on the full range of human rights nationally and abroad. Support organizations which address the most vulnerable issues in trafficking, torture, gender-based violence, asylum, and immigration. Grantmaking focus is on economic, cultural, and social issues, as well as civil and political rights.
7) Hunger & Shelter - Support for programs that provide solutions to the eradication of hunger and homelessness; that focus on sustainability of access to food, shelter, clothing, and medical supplies. Priority is given to projects that meet the most basic needs of those with the fewest resources.
8) Women & Children - Organizations that protect and empower women and children, and provide access to meet their physical, emotional, educational, professional and health-related needs.
GrantWatch ID#: 148155
$10,000 - $40,000
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Susan Marx, Grant Chair
RSVP for grants training to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit grants to: email@example.com
668 North Coast Hwy, #1139
Laguna Beach, CA 92651
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming
Grants to USA government agencies, educational institutions, nonprofit organizations, faith-based and community organizations, and tribal governments for activities to reduce violent crime in local neighborhoods. Interested applicants are advised that required registra
Fundraising opportunity for USA, Canada, and International nonprofit organizations to host a jazz concert held in honor of their organization or cause. Applicants must contact the funding source prior to applying. In addition to funds raised through concert ticket sales
Grants to USA nonprofit organizations to reduce social inequality and promote solutions to the climate crisis. Eligible programs will address the areas of racial and economic justice, corporate and political accountability; voice, creativity, and culture; and an inclusi
Grants to USA nonprofit organizations and Tribes to provide technical assistance and counseling for disadvantaged small businesses. Applicants are advised that required registrations may take several weeks to complete. The purpose of the available funding is to support
Grants of up to $5,000 and grants of up to $20,000 to Virginia nonprofit organizations for programs that promote the humanities in local communities. Certain applicants are required to submit an LOI prior to a full grant application. All applicants are advised to contac
Grants to USA nonprofit organizations and eligible agencies to increase organizational capacity to improve housing practices. Applicants are advised that required registrations may take several weeks to complete. Funding is intended to strengthen organizational capacity
Grants to USA and Canada nonprofit charitable organizations to impact public policy in a variety of national and international issues. In previous years, grants have been awarded for general operations and project support to think tanks, national councils, judicial orga
Grants to New York and Pennsylvania families living in eligible areas and caring for a child with cancer to offset expenses related to the child's cancer treatments. Funding is intended to cover costs not covered by health insurance, including travel costs, housing, and
Grants to USA nonprofit organizations to protect natural resources on land and water in locations around the world. Funding is intended to ensure that activities to acquire metals, gemstones, and corals for design use do not have an adverse impact on the area of origin.
Grants to Indiana nonprofit organizations in eligible regions for projects and capital campaigns that address community needs. Applicants requesting support for a capital campaign are asked to contact the funding source prior to submitting an application. Projects are e